Sunday, March 13, 2011

Well, here we are...my very first post, on my very own blog! Who'd have thought? Surely not I!
I've recently become a member of the Design Team for Stampin' EJ, a stamp shop inside Debra’s Cottage in Costa Mesa, CA. I’m very excited about that! The purpose of this blog is to share with you my stamping designs and projects, classes, thoughts and reflections. My expectation is to post a couple of times a month, with photos of my designs or samples for classes, or just whatever I'm working on...I do have some ongoing projects that may be a bit off the beaten track.
 The next upcoming class I have is Take-Out 12 in 2 Hours, on Saturday, April 2, 2011 at Stampin EJ in Debra's Cottage in Costa Mesa, CA, from 10:30  am to 12:30 pm. We will create 12 cards in about 2 hours by using a batch work method and coordinated papers, inks and stamps. Because everything is coordinated, anything you do works! It's quick, uncomplicated, and terrific for making a bunch of cards at a time for easy correspondence. Here are some samples, and other samples are also in EJ's booth at Debra's Cottage...hope to see you there!below.

 











No comments:

Post a Comment